Monday 7 May 2012

Fresh and Vintage


I have recieved a mention from the lovely Lesley on her blog...


She runs a cute wee vintage shop called Create here in my local town Blairgowrie...not too far outside of Dundee and definately worth a visit for any day trippers!
Its so lovely to see more local places selling good quality handmade arts and crafts, and Lesley also holds a range of classes where you can sip a glass of vino, learn new creative techniques and have a go on the beautiful vintage Singer sewing machines which she lovingly restores herself...

I'm looking forward to attending one of these fab classes myself as soon as I have completed my HNC in a few weeks time! As well as completing all my coursework for the end of year assesments, I will be displaying my work at the Dundee College Exhibition and taking part in the Fashion Show....busy busy!

I'll be keeping you posted on all these exciting happenings so watch this space :)


No comments:

Post a Comment