Sunday 25 November 2012

Halfway There

Firstly...apologies for the lack of  posts here on my blog! I admit I struggle to find time to keep upto date with my entries but I'm hoping to visit more often, I promise! It doesn't help that I am a perfectionist and spend forever checking every detail of my blog design and posts...you can get a bit lost in these things!

I cant believe how fast time has flown this year and that I am already almost halfway through my HND Textile Art course! I have been keeping very busy with all the various projects I have been assigned, and I wouldnt have it any other way. It's strange to admit it, but I'm beginning to realise that I work best when I'm under pressure! Despite its stressy moments, its very exciting to have lots of creative ideas floating about in my head and without deadlines to work to, I would never be forced to make them a reality.

In other news, I am excited to announce that my fiance and I are buying a house! I am so excited to finally be able to design my own home especially with all the experience I have gained from being at art school. I'm just hoping that my interior design skills are as good in real life as they are in my imagination!

I will keep you updated with my design adventures...

No comments:

Post a Comment